Terms & Conditions
1. These Conditions of Use relate to Al Awad Trading website located at www.alaswad.shop, (the “Website”) and all associated redirection addresses.
2. Users of the Website must be over 18 years of age.
3. Al Aswad endeavours to ensure the information contained on the Website is as accurate as possible. However Al Aswad gives no warranty regarding the Website and/or any materials provided on the Website. Al Aswad does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any of the content or data found on the Website. Al Aswad expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage in trade.
4. In particular, Al Aswad endeavours to post up to date and accurate information about its products and services on this Website. All information posted on this site is correct at the time it is posted and is subject to change.
5. Details of items are listed on the Website; however, Al Aswad cannot guarantee that all items will be available upon guests visit to the website.
6. Al Aswad may vary the opening and closing times from time to time at its sole discretion.
7. Al Aswad assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or virus that may affect the user’s computer equipment or other property on account of the user’s access to, use of, or browsing on the Website. In no event shall Al Aswad be liable for any injury, or loss, claim, damage, or any exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
a. any use of this Website or content found therein;
b. any failure or delay, including, but not limited to, the use of or inability to use any component of the Website;
c. any performance or non-performance by Al Aswad;
d. the provision of or failure to provide any services; or
e. any information, software, products, services related graphics obtained through the Website.
8. Any dealings that the user may have with third parties via the Website are the user’s responsibility. Should a dispute arise between a user and any third party due to use of the Website Al Aswad will do its best, but is under no obligation, to assist its resolution and will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result.
9. Al Aswad may provide links to other web sites, resources, advertisements or sponsorships either directly or through contractual partners. Al Aswad accepts no responsibility for these links and does not endorse their content. If a user decides to access other websites, he or she does so at its/their own risk.
10. Al Aswad transmits sensitive information (such as a credit card number) over the internet, using 128bit Encryption using SSL certification.
11. Users shall indemnify and keep Al Aswad indemnified against all actions, claims, losses, costs (including all legal costs actually incurred or otherwise), damages and expenses that are suffered or incurred by Al Aswad whether or not reasonable or otherwise foreseeable or avoidable which arise directly or indirectly from any breach or alleged breach by the user of any of the Conditions of Use.
12. The copyright in the material contained in the Website and any Al Aswad trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to Al Aswad or its licensors. A person may copy any part of this material from the Website, subject to the following terms and conditions:
a. The material may be used only for that person’s personal, non-commercial purposes;
b. the copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
c. the products, technology or processes described in the Website may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by Al Aswad or by other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights; and
d. images, trademarks and brands displayed on this site are protected by copyright, trade mark and intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owners.
13. Al Aswad shall not be liable to you where performance of any of its obligations to you is prevented, frustrated or impeded by reasons of acts of God, war and any other hostilities, civil commotion, accident, strikes, lock outs, trade disputes, acts of restraints of Government, imposition or restrictions of imports or exports or any other cause not within the reasonable control of Al Aswad.